Due to COVID-19, we will not be seeing patients in person. We will however, be accepting referrals to meet patients virtually either via videoconferencing technology (i.e. Pexip, WebEx) or telephone. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Need to talk to us?
General inquiries for MAC/MAC iOPS: Please contact our administrative assistant at 306-966-6469
MAC iOPS specific inquiries: Please contact our program manager at 306-966-5829
Need to visit us?
- From College Drive, turn onto Hospital Drive heading towards Royal University Hospital (RUH).
- Take the second right onto Clinic Place. At the end of the road, the entrance to the underground parking is on the left of the main doors of Health Science building.
- Insert the ticket that was mailed to you and the machine will read it and give it back to you. Then when leaving, insert that same ticket to exit the parkade.*If you did not receive a ticket in the mail, take a ticket when entering the parkade and we will give you a ticket to insert when you are leaving to ensure free parking.
- Once in the parking lot, take the elevator to the third floor.
- Once you exit the elevator, go down the hallway in front of you and check in at Room 3204.
Appointments at Saskatoon Family Pharmacy
Please refer to the map below for guidance. If you have any questions, please contact us: