- Room 1300 - E Wing
- Health Sciences Building
- 104 Clinic Pl, Saskatoon, SK
Monday to Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm
Note that many of our clinicians are part-time and have variable office hours at the MAC.
We are not an urgent care service and do not have capacity to take emergency or urgent phone calls. We ask that outside of your scheduled appointment times, you try contacting your primary care provider or a walk-in clinic with acute concerns. Call 911 or go to your nearest emergency medical facility if you require urgent care. Outside of our office hours, medication-related questions may be directed to your community pharmacist or to MedSask at 1-800-665-3784.
Driving and Parking Directions
Your appointment will take place in the E wing of the Health Sciences Building at the University of Saskatchewan.
- From College Drive, turn onto Hospital Drive heading towards Royal University Hospital (RUH) and Jim Pattison Children's Hospital (JPCH).
- Take the second right turn onto Clinic Place. At the end of the road, the entrance to the underground parking is on the left of the main doors of Health Science building.
- Please take a ticket from the machine and proceed underground to park in any available spot. If the parkade sign says FULL, contact our office for alternative arrangements or park in one of the open stalls outside in the parking loop.
- Once in the underground parking garage, walk to the building entrance (grey doors) and take the elevator to the first floor.
- The the MAC Clinic is located directly across from the elevators in room 1300. Please enter the office and check in at our main desk. Our administrative assistant will validate your ticket to allow free exit from the parkade.