Prescribing Paxlovid™ (nirmatrelvir and ritonavir) for COVID-19
You are invited to attend a live training session (two sessions available, see times below) for Saskatchewan community prescribers to familiarize themselves with the prescribing requirements for publicly-funded Paxlovid™ treatment for early Covid-19. You must register for one of these sessions to attend live and/or to receive a recording.
Target Audience: While these sessions are meant to support community prescribers for Paxlovid™ for COVID-19, all Saskatchewan health care providers are invited to attend.
Accredited by CPDPP: for 1.5 CEUs
Speakers: Kirsten Bazylak, BSP, medSask/CPDPP
Dr. S. Takaya, MD, FRCPC, Infectious Disease
Dr. S. Lee, MD, FRCPC, Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand patient assessment and prescribing process requirements for community prescribing of Paxlovid™ for mild COVID-19.
- Identify patients requiring referral and describe the referral process to ensure timely access to care.
- Outline Saskatchewan guidance on drug interactions and how to manage at a community prescriber level.
- Locate helpful resources and additional supports for Paxlovid™.
- Share experiences and insights from experts working in infectious disease and treatment of early COVID-19.
Recording for: Prescribing Paxlovid™ (nirmatrelvir and ritonavir) for COVID-19
To access the recording, please email email@example.com
Note for recordings: