Brittany Sharkey, Certified Compounding Inspector and Saskatchewan College of Pharmacy Professionals (SCPP) Field Officer, will be reviewing the NAPRA Model Standards for Sterile Compounding.
This presentation is only available as a recording.
Target Audience: Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
Presenter: Brittany Sharkey
Accreditation: This event will be accredited for 1.5 CEUs
Evaluation and LPR
After this presentation participants will be able to:
- Describe the requirements of NAPRA’s Non-Hazardous Sterile Standards.
- Identify personnel expectations for sterile compounding, including staff training and assessment
- Understand anteroom and clean room requirements for sterile compounding.
- Outline the quality assurance program requirements for sterile compounding.
- Summarize specific requirements for hazardous sterile compounding.