Brittany Sharkey, Certified Compounding Inspector and Saskatchewan College of Pharmacy Professionals (SCPP) Field Officer, will be reviewing the NAPRA Model Standards for Sterile Compounding.
This presentation is only available as a recording.
Target Audience: Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
Presenter: Brittany Sharkey
Accreditation: This event will be accredited for 1.5 CEUs
Evaluation and LPR
If you have watched the webinar, please complete this evaluation survey.
If you would like to download the LPR for this event, see the fillable PDF below.
After this presentation participants will be able to:
- Describe the requirements of NAPRA’s Non-Hazardous Sterile Standards.
- Identify personnel expectations for sterile compounding, including staff training and assessment
- Understand anteroom and clean room requirements for sterile compounding.
- Outline the quality assurance program requirements for sterile compounding.
- Summarize specific requirements for hazardous sterile compounding.