For more information on SCPP Training requirements, see the Training and Development webpage.
HIV 101 and HIV Treatment
HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
Harm Reduction Primer and OAT Standards
Advanced Harm Reduction and OAT
Online Course + Virtual Workshop
Note: The virtual workshop is a recorded version of the live course that was held on March 20, 2021; the workshop is CPDPP accredited for 7.50 CEUs. The Advanced Harm Reduction and OAT online course is CPDPP accredited for 6 CEUs.
Completion of the Online Course fulfills SCPP requirements. Registrants are not required to complete the virtual workshop.
Exempted Codeine Products
Following completion of this training, pharmacists will be able to:
- Utilize the developed tools when a patient requests an exempted codeine product.
- Apply evidence to assess potential benefit of an exempted codeine product to a patient request.
- Evaluate the risk of providing an exempted codeine product to a patient.
- Communicate the benefit and risk of exempted codeine products to patients.
- Complete the documentation required for exempted codeine sales.
Exempted Codeine Products is CPDPP accredited for 2 hours (CEUs)
Upon completion, you will print a statement of completion and meet the requirements to sell exempted codeine products.
Registration Fee: $25.00 + GST