For more information on SCPP Training requirements, see the Training and Development webpage.
HIV 101 and HIV Treatment
HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
Harm Reduction Primer and OAT Standards
Advanced Harm Reduction and OAT
Online Course + Virtual Workshop
Note: The virtual workshop is a recorded version of the live course that was held March 20, 2021Advanced Harm Reduction and OAT are CPDPP accredited for 6 hours (CEUs) each
Completion of the Online Course fulfills SCPP requirements. Registrants are not required to complete the virtual workshop.
Exempted Codeine Products
Following completion of this training, pharmacists will be able to:
- Utilize the developed tools when a patient requests an exempted codeine product.
- Apply evidence to assess potential benefit of an exempted codeine product to a patient request.
- Evaluate the risk of providing an exempted codeine product to a patient.
- Communicate the benefit and risk of exempted codeine products to patients.
- Complete the documentation required for exempted codeine sales.
Exempted Codeine Products is CPDPP accredited for 2 hours (CEUs)
Upon completion, you will print a statement of completion and meet the requirements to sell exempted codeine products.
Registration Fee: $25.00 + GST