Prairie Harm Reduction Virtual Tour
The goal of this virtual tour is for people to see and learn about the services and supports which are offered by Prairie Harm Reduction in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
It takes about 40 minutes to complete this tour. Connection to the internet is required throughout.
There is an option to move through the tour with or without added puzzles.
Contact USask Continuing Pharmacy Education by email at email@example.com for questions or feedback about this tour.
Click the link below to begin!
USask CPE Videos
No part of this work may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.
For copyright permission requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IM Injection- Landmarking Deltoid
IM Injection- Full Process
IM Injection- Landmarking Vastus Lateralis
SUBQ Injection- Landmarking Outer Triceps
Withdrawal from Vial
Child Hold Demonstration
In Saskatchewan, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacist students and interns have been given approval (until March 31,2023) to administer the publicly funded COVID-19 and influenza vaccines once they have attained the appropriate training. This infographic outlines the steps that must be completed for the administration of the COVID-19 and/or influenza vaccine in the community pharmacy setting, as well as who can perform each of these steps.
Updated October 3, 2022
- Video: Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI) Reporting Procedures for Publicly Funded Influenza Immunization in SK. Presented by Loretta van Haarlem, RN, MPH, Immunization Consultant, Ministry of Health
- SK Immunization Manual, Chapter 11: Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI) - Reporting guidelines
- National AEFI reporting form
- Transporting Vaccines
- Saskatchewan Immunization Manual Chapter 9: Insulated Containers/Ice Packs/Gel Packs/Insulating Materials (Page 7)
- Packing a cooler
- Vaccine Storage Information