Pharmacy Technicians require 15 hours of Continuing Professional development in each license year. There is no limit to non-accredited vs accredited learning hours, but there are different learning project records to fill out.
Non-Accredited Learning (document up to 4 hours at a time using this non-accredited learning project record)
Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA)
- Smashing Stigma: LGBT2SQ Engagement in Pharmacy Practice (Free webinar and practice tools)
Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP)
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists Website
Center of Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Center of Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) Website
Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP)
- ISMP Med Safety Webinar Series
- E-Cortex: (They have 6 free technician courses currently)
- Caregiver-Friendly Pharmacy Training Program (2021 - 2022) - 1.5 CEUs. Fee: Free
Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Wearable Technology and its Place in Pharmacy Practice - 1.0 CEU. Fee: $50.00 for non-members and $25 for members.
- Personal Branding for Pharmacy Professionals - 0.5 CEU. Fee: $50 for non-members and $25 for members. Course available until May 31, 2022
Pharmacy Technician's Letter Canada
- Pharmacy Technician’s Letter Canada ($79 for annual personal subscription)
Disclaimer: The content on this site is for information and educational purposes ONLY. The mention of a website on this site DOES NOT imply any endorsement by CPDPP. CPDPP does not endorse any organization, product or therapy.
If you have any problems with the quality, etc. of CE that has been posted on this webpage please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-966-6350.